Welcome to our blog!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Stresssssss

okay, this isn't going to be a long post, but I just wanted to say STRESS is a killer.  I apparently can't deal with stress.  Thought I could....but nope, no I can't.  I have stressed myself so much lately that I wound up at urgent care this afternoon.  Yeah, I was having chest pains!  Boy, if you ever want to be seen quickly at the doc, just say the words "chest pains."  Turns out it was all stress, for which I'm very thankful, of course.  But now I've got to figure out how to deal with my stress....because I'm not one of those that will be pill popping the xanax.  Getting back to the gym will most likely help....and I've been wanting to get into yoga more.  Netflix has a yoga video on it now.  Might have to hit that up every morning.  Anyways, wish me luck! 

Anna

2 comments: